16 October 2010

Introductions

Greetings!  Shall I tell you who I am?  Or shall I let you create an image of your own?  Let you weave a story in your mind's eye.  Is she a wandering minstrel?  She dances and delights, jesting and juggling, playing the pipe until jocularity is ripe?  Perhaps she is the irritable, old crank, ever critical and demanding, tyrannical and opinionated.  Or a font of miscellaneous trivia and ramblings, rumbling and quaking, bubbling and shaking as a geyser bursting from the earth.  The possibilities are many and sundry.  Only the future will reveal.  In any event, I look forward to divulging the not so secret mystery to you, and I hope you will enjoy the journey.










Copyright October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...